Is shipping free in the US? Internationally?
Yes, we offer free standard shipping to anywhere in the US. We offer free standard international shipping on all jewelry. For international clothing orders, you will see a broad range of international shipping rates at checkout.
If you prefer express shipping, pricing will be provided at the checkout based on your shipping preference and order.
Can I return Jewelry, Sale and Vintage pieces?
Unfortunately we no longer accept returns or exchanges on jewelry, sale or vintage pieces.
Can I return clothing?
Yes, a full refund or store credit are accepted within 15 days on non-vintage, non-sale clothing if the item is unworn and in its original condition and packaging. Return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer.
How do I find my ring size?
1. Order our ring sizer for .50 cents.
2. Find a piece of floss or string. Wrap it around your finger. Mark the spot where the floss or string overlap. Measure one more time to ensure accuracy. Pay attention to how loose or tight you make it. Lay the piece of floss or string out along a ruler or measuring tape. Use Chart 1 below to compare your finger circumference measurement to the ring sizes.
3. Find a ring that fits the finger you're looking to size. Print out Chart 2 below and match the size of your ring to the chart. Make sure to print it out at a scale of 100%.
4. Simply go into any jewelry shop anywhere and ask them to size you!
Got ring fit tips?
- Often, not always, your pinky ring size is 2 sizes smaller than your ring finger.
- Your ring should slide up to your knuckle relatively easily, and face a bit of resistance over the knuckle. If it hurts to take off, you need lotion to take it off, or you just feel reluctant to put it on again, it is too tight.
- The wrist flick test is a good way to make sure your ring isn't too loose. Wrist Flick Test: with an open hand, flick your wrist to see that it doesn't fly off in any future animated, gesture-filled conversations.
If the ring doesn't fit, can I have it resized by Also, Freedom?
Yes, if for any reason you don't know which size you need, whether for a gift or otherwise, you can order a ring size and have it resized by us for free when you're ready.
To initiate this, just email firstname.lastname@example.org, we will prompt you to ship us the piece, make the adjustment, and we will take care of shipping back to you.
I'm buying a ring as a gift, got tips?
- Order the bigger rather than smaller size, then resize accordingly. It is easier to make a ring smaller than it is to make it larger. If you end up having to size up, it's totally fine.
- If you have no clue what their size is, order your best guess and we can resize it for you later!
- Surprise-permitting, ask us to ship them a free ring sizer.
Do you offer a Lifetime Quality Guarantee on Jewelry?
Yes! Every piece of jewelry comes backed by a Lifetime Quality Guarantee. Our guarantee means that we commit to maintaining your jewelry for a lifetime. The LQG includes free prong tightening, prong repairs, shank repairs, earring post repairs, re-polishing, ring resizing, rhodium re-plating, re-enameling, and cleaning services. We replace or repair any damaged or broken jewelry free of charge. Our guarantee includes replacing lost stones smaller than .1 carats. We do not replace stones greater than .1 carats. To initiate a service, email us at email@example.com, we will then ask you to ship us your product for repair. The customer covers shipping costs. We will give a repair time frame before you send the item to ensure the timeline works for you. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a response within 24 hours.
How do I return an item?
Fill out the contact form below, and specify your reason for return. Receive support within 24 hours.
What is a Baby Girl Tee vs an Air Tee?
The Baby Girl Tee was the first cut we launched. It was created to be flattering with a "tailored" look. This sizing was quite fitted. When we decided to make our sizing more standard we shifted our sizing and created The Air Tee. The Air Tee is the same flattering "tailored"cut, with more room. It skips over Baby Girl sizes XS and S, and starts with M as the new XS.
Email us with any questions about this at email@example.com
Can I have monogramming added later, or can I add new monogramming to my ring?
Yes, you may purchase a ring without monogramming and let us know when you are ready for your complimentary monogramming. If you would like additional monogramming done, we offer this service for $30 per new monogram.
Can I have my order gift wrapped or, add a personal note?
Yes! Write "please gift wrap", or the content of your note in the NOTES section of the order process. We print your note out on a paper and enclose it within the order.
Can you make me a ring I don’t see on the website?
Yes! We love helping make your vision come to life. Visit our Custom Jewelry Page.
Do you have payment plans or financial options?
Yes! You will find payment plan options when prompted for payment.
Can I request custom stones in a style I see online?
Yes! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assess if the new stone will be of equal, lesser, or greater value and provide you with a final price.
What if I need my order by a certain date?
Clothing items ship out within 2 days. Jewelry items ship out as marked per listing. If our shipping time is longer than your preference, email us and we'll see what we can do to ensure a timely delivery!
How do I find out my ring size?
Order our ring sizer for $.50 so you can order your correct ring size with confidence. If you make a mistake, it's ok we can resize it! Alternatively, you can email us and we will instruct you on how to size yourself with a string and tape measure at home.
What shipping company do you use?
We use USPS, FedEx, UPS, and International services depending on the order destination. If a certain service doesn't reach your area, please let us know in the notes section of your order.
How long does a special jewelry order take?
It depends on what you'd like! Our design process will take 1-2 weeks and production can vary but is an estimated 1-2 weeks as well. If you need a piece by a certain date, let us know at email@example.com and we will see what we can do for you!
What will my monogram look like?
Samples of the monogram font are available in the photo section of each monogram-able product. Here for example!
You can choose 1-3 letters. If you choose 2 letters they will touch, if you choose 3 letters they will be done in a classic vine monogram format where the last name initial goes in the middle so be sure to write your initials accordingly in the notes section. For example, the correct letter order of Jane Ellen Smith is JSE.
What are your Sale Terms?
Sale discounts are only valid online at www.alsofreedom.com, and are not applicable at any stockist or Pop Up locations.
How can I ask other questions?
To get in contact with us, reply to any email we send out, fill out a contact form, use our chat feature, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We try to reply to all inquiries within 24-48 hours. You will always be met with a direct member of our team.